High-rise buildings mainly use the stair climbing stretcher to transfer patients up and down the stairs. The unique track structure provides more convenience and safety for the transfer of the injured. The material of the stair stretcher is made of high-strength aluminum alloy.
The stair climbing chair helps to safely remove the patient from a narrow place. It is equipped with three quick-release patient restraints, an easy-to-clean seat and a built-in clipboard stand. It has the characteristics of light weight, small size, easy to carry, safe to use and easy to clean.
The stair climbing stretcher can be used as a wheelchair on the ground, which is ideal for emergency evacuation, power outages and daily patient transport.
1. The structure is foldable to save space in the ambulance;
2. The main material is high-strength aluminum alloy, which is hardened and surface-sprayed;
3. The structure is foldable and has a foldable pedal;
4. Equipped with 2 wheels for easy movement;
5. Elasticity adjustment, two foldable handles on the back of the stretcher;
6. Ultra-wide sliding system for safer and easier transport during evacuation.
Widely used in hospitals, emergency centers, firefighting, emergency ambulances, home traction goods up and down stairs.