ferno scoop stretcher instructions:
|First-Aid Devices||Aluminium alloy&plastic||Available for scooping aluminum stretcher||CE&ISO||Available|
The Ferno scoop stretchers are made of aluminum alloy and they weigh up to 159 kg.It is made of high-strength engineering plastic with clutching devices at both ends to separate the stretcher into two parts. The groove at the tip is suitable for maintaining the patient's spine arrangement. The length of the stretcher can be adjusted at will. The thermal material does not make the patient feel too hot or too cold, and the surface is easy to clean, preventing liquid from penetrating and allowing X-rays to pass through.
Shovel stretchers transfer injured people who may have spinal cord injuries from the ground to the stretcher, vacuum mattress or long spine plate.
It can effectively reduce the damage caused by cervical vertebrae movement, and the length of the medical stretcher can be adjusted according to the height of the patient.
1. Short frame width
2. Can adjust the length
3. Can catch patients who cannot move
4. Can be separated into two halves
1. Our company has a professional manufacturing team. In order to further improve its technical capabilities, it has expanded a number of new technology teams to improve product quality.
2. Respecting customers, understanding customers, creating value for customers is our service tenet
3. Perfect after-sales service
4.Professional production factory, strong technical force, well-equipped, advanced chemical industrial equipment, in line with international safety standards
5. Efficient management team, each department has rich theoretical and practical experience, able to solve customer problems in a timely manner