The Ferno Model 65 Scoop Stretcher allows for easy placement of the stretcher without lifting or rolling the patient. Made of lightweight aluminum, this flip-top stretcher can withstand loads of 159kg and is suitable for most body types. Two hinged interlocks allow the operator to place the two halves under the patient's body and gently pry up.
Ferno Model 65 Scoop Stretcher eliminates the need for logarithmic scrolling, which significantly reduces cervical motion. It is also ideal for victims of hip injuries and street accidents because it allows the patient to be quickly moved onto a stretcher without moving the patient.
|Product Name||Ferno Model 65 Scoop Stretcher|
- Dual security lock for smooth unbundled locking and unlocking.
- With an engineered polymer structure, the surface is easy to clean and is not affected by liquids.
- End the clutch and divide the stretcher into two parts.
- Telescopic tube allows length adjustment to suit patients of all heights.
- Narrow foot end frame for operation in confined areas.
- The open center design allows the patient to perform an X-ray examination.
- The length of the stretcher can be adjusted according to the height.
- The stretcher end (foot) has a narrow frame structure.