Product Name: Ferno EXL Scoop Stretcher
Unfolded Size: 214×45×7cm
Folded Size: 214×45×7cm
Loading Capacity: ≤159kg
Ferno EXL scoop stretcher provides superior comfort and safety for patients requiring spinal fixation. Scoop EXL eliminates the need for scrolling operations, which significantly reduces cervical motion. Two hinged interlocks allow the operator to place the two halves under the patient's body and gently pry up.
The Ferno EXL scoop stretcher provides easy access to clumsy low spaces and easy movement in tight areas. Made of high-strength engineering plastic, this scoop stretcher is equipped with a clutch device at both ends, so that the stretcher is divided into two parts. It can help move patients quickly without affecting the patient's condition.
|Product Name||Ferno EXL Scoop Stretcher|
- Two hinged interlocks allow the operator to gently pick up the patient without having to roll them
- The head is recessed to maintain proper cervical alignment to support the patient in the position found, thereby reducing the risk of further injury
- Narrow foot ends and separate design make it easier to use in confined spaces
- Elliptical profile and tilt handle for ergonomic ease of use
- Made of lightweight, high impact composite material;
- The length of the stretcher can be adjusted;
- The surface is easy to clean and prevents liquid penetration;
- The heat-treated polymer structure does not overheat or undercool, which improves patient comfort.