KED Immobilization Splint for Neck & Spine
Packing SIze (4pcs)
* It may be used for both extrication and fracture management.
* Also designed to be used as a papoose for small children or as a restraint in behavioral emergencies.
* Both radiological and Advanced Life.
* Standard extrication device procedures apply with the use of product.
* Allows for spine and thorax immobilization.
* Designed to reduce the risk of further aggravating injuries while extricating patients.
* Trapped in automobile seats and other confined areas.
* May also be used as a hip and pelvic splint.
* The use of plastic, 1 "and 2" side release buckles make disinfecting easy and thorough.
* Also available as a Velcro version. U. P.
* Material allows complete disinfection.
* Heat sealed to prevent contamination.
* Replaceable head, body and leg straps add life to the effective use of the unit. Silk screening of your department name on the main body and carry case is available.
Strengthen oxford fabric
N.W. / G.W.
2 safety belts
16.5 / 19.6 KG