MT-CC2 Adjustable Cervical Collar Neck Support with Different Sizes
The ExtricationCervical Collars are designed to assist with the maintenance of neutral alignment, prevention of lateral sway and anterior - posterior flexion and extension of the cervical during transport and routine patient care of movement.
Adjustment tracks ensure symmetrical alignment.
* Easy and Accurate one-piece sizing system (16 settings for adult and 12 settings for Mini version)
* Fully disposable and stores completely flat
* One-piece flip- chin facilities intubation and removal of foreign material from patient's mouth
* Nasal cannula holders function (double side) to secure the oxygen tubes
* Radio-translucent, CAT & MRI compatible
* Posterior and anterior opening design to apply for safe of patient examinations without removing the collar
* Access for pulse checks, airway procedures, and visualization through trachea hole
* Humanizing design to enable touch check the lock/unlock status
* Latex-free, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic.
* Excellent material which are SGS certificated in ISO 10993.
the lower jaw support adjustment range: 65-100mm for mini type
the lower jaw support adjustment range: 100-145mm for mini type